After receiving his Bachelor Degrees in Criminal Justice and Sociology in 1987, Anthony L. Kraus went on to receive his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1990.
• Acted as court appointed counsel in Steuben County, DeKalb County, Noble County and the Federal District Court
• Clear Lake Town Council
• Clear Lake Plan Commission
• Big Brothers-Big Sisters Program
• DeKalb County Bar Association
• Indiana Bar Association
• Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
With both state and federal jury trial experience, Anthony offers the best services and legal insight to his clients to get the best possible outcomes.
Call today for a consultation
Trust our experienced legal professionals for the services you need.
• Purdue University, BA - 1987
• Indiana University Law School -1990