Protect your property and your rights with our help. Whether you are a homeowner, landlord or the owner of a commercial space, we offer experienced legal services.
• Purchase or Sale - We review and draft documents involving the purchase or sale of a residence or business.
• Refinance - We can review the terms and advise you regarding potential refinance.
• Closing Services - We prepare and review the paperwork that could affect you
• Commercial Leasing - A lease for business or commercial purposes
• Land Use and Zoning - Planning how to use or develop a tract of land, we can help you through the process with local government agencies
• Residential Disclosure Form - Seller's disclosure of what he knows about his property.
• Problems with home warranties
• Inspection rights of the buyer
• Home repair issues
• Whether the seller pays the closing costs
• Marketability of titles
• Title insurance policies
• Nondisclosure issues
• Lender requirements
Call for a consultation
With over 50 years of combined experience, you can trust us to solve your most complex problems.
• Writ of Possession
• Title exams - Assures your position and authority to foreclose. Also, you need to look for other liens of record that may need to be notified of the foreclosure.
• Substitute of Trustee (SOT) - Appoints a lawyer with this firm to act as trustee for handling the sale.
• Publication - We arrange and prepare for the publication. All foreclosures must be published in a newspaper of general circulation for three consecutive weeks.
• Handle the sale - We attend and handle the sale, following any instructions you provide.
• Trustee's Deed - Conveys title to the property to the successful bidder at the foreclosure sale.
• Tenant Notice - Notification to any tenant occupying the property.