Protect your assets and be in control of who will inherit your assets if you become incapacitated. We can even help you avoid probate court.
• Trusts - Revocable living trusts and life insurance trusts
• Estate and gift tax planning
• Wills and patient advocate designations
• End of life decisions: Health care durable power of attorney, durable power of attorney for financial decisions, and do not resuscitate orders
• Special needs planning - Planning for children and adults with disabilities
Relying on an outdated trust or one you assembled yourself, may leave you vulnerable to discrepancies that can only be resolved in probate court.
Avoid this costly and time-consuming process by having our experts plan your estate.
Call for your consultation
We provide estate planning.